Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Long time no post! It has been a very long time since I have posted a blog, and to be honest I have no excuses to give; other than the fact that I'm working three jobs and busy as all get out!

Here's a scoop at what is happening in the Kesterson household-or for that matter one household, two different roofs. Justin is currently in Las Vegas hosting the annual MSU-B softball tourney until Tuesday, February 15th. I spoke with him last night on the adventure and everlasting nights without sleep, due to softball not drinks, and no complaints were given just frustration that there isn’t enough time in the day to get everything done. For this reason I remind myself of what a hard working person Justin always is-he never complains. His work ethic inspires me to be a better person and work for what I want and never give up.

Life with Maxx in Billings, is well, life with a dog. Justin is thankful for Maxx and all 13lbs of love Maxx gives, though sometimes Maxx has been leaving too much love for Justin lately.

“Naughty dog Maxx!”

I laugh when I think about the time when Justin and I were dating and Justin said, “I’ll never walk a dog that small in my life!” Little did he know, we would be married two years later and he would be looking after Maxx, and might I mention, looking forward to coming home to Maxx’s wagging tail and endless games of catch with Chuck (Maxx’s toy pheasant).

While Justin and Maxx continue to reside in Billings, I’m continuously on the go. I’m still coaching volleyball for an Elite volleyball team, teaching, and working at PotteryBarn. With all three I’m often driving quite a bit-and honestly getting tired of driving but not getting tired of being busy. At the end of March I’ll add another job to the regime, track coach (also in Shoreline School District). My day will consist of teaching, track practice 3-4:30pm and then volleyball from 6-9pm or PotteryBarn. Throw in a couple track meets here and there and then volleyball tournaments on the weekends and viola-my chaotic schedule!

With both of us with quite different schedules we look forward to the times we spend together.
I’ve been impressed; though have never doubted our abilities to keep our marriage strong throughout our time away from each other. We rely heavily and solely on communication in between our visits to see one another-about every month, sometimes longer. However, to us, four days can seem like an entire month depending on how our day is going. I’m sure everyone can relate to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment